SPARKecademy is a professional development resource for K-12 Physical Educators, individuals working in health-related fields, and those interested in following emerging physical education research.
SPARKecademy members can:
- Access SPARK innovative teaching resources through online workshops, webinars, webcasts, and Project IGNITE!
- Assess learning by completing the online video, quiz, and an action item for each course
- Track SPARK professional development hours earned at SPARK workshops, conference presentations, and online classes
- Earn graduate units of credit
SPARKecademy also provides:
- A mobile companion app
- Individual and district professional development reporting
- Printable certificates of completion for all SPARK Professional Development experiences
Want a sneak preview? Watch this video for a sample from a SPARKecademy training module.